- Amulya Gold promotes healthy plant growth and increases crop yield as it contains PGPR’s.
- Increases crop yields by preventing flower and fruit dropping, tuber development etc.
- Amulya gold prevents various fungal & bacterial diseases like Damping off, Stem rot, Collar rot, Bacterial & Fungal leaf spots, Rust, Blight, Tikka, Powdery & Downy mildew, Anthracnose etc.,
- It feeds upto 40 plants for 6 months.
- Dosage for 5 medium sized (22.5 cm diameter) pots – Mix 1/4th tea spoon of Amulya gold in 1 L or 2 mugs of water and spray evenly near the roots of the plant and around the foliar. It is sufficient to apply on the plants every 20 days.
- Mix 100 grams amuly gold in 200 ltr water