Benefits of Trichoderma Viride
* It is an eco-friendly bio-fungicide.
* It gives protection against a number of soil-borne / seed borne pathogens to crop in nursery beds and as
* well in field by action of myco-parasitism and antibiosis.
* It decomposes raw organic farm wastes, solubilizes soil phosphorus, reclaims adverse soils, promotes plant
growth and protects soil eco-system.
* It increases the plant’s growth & vigour as well as built resistance in plants to drought and diseases.
* It is compatible with organic manures and bio-fertilizers.
Target Crops :
It has a wide range of activity and used in Paddy, Maize, Rice, Pulses, Vegetable crops, Oil seeds, Cotton, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Tea, Coffee and Fruits crop etc.
Highly effective to control the Pythium spp., Rhizoctonia spp., Fusarium spp., Sclerotinia spp. Macrophomina, Cephalosporium sp., Sclerotium rolfsii, Phytophthora sp, and Meloidogyne sp (root knot nematodes)
Method of Application an Dosage of Trichoderma Viride
Mix 8-10 gm formulation in 50 ml of water and apply on 1 kg of seed uniformly. Shade dry the seeds for 20-30 minutes before sowing.
Dissolve 500 gm formulation in 50 lit of water Dip seedling roots for about half an hour in the suspension and transplant immediately.
Nursery seedbed Treatment:
Mix 500 gm formulation in 10 kg of well decomposed Farm Yard Manure /Compost/Vermicompost and broadcast in an acre.
Mix 1-2 kg formulation in 200 litres of water and drench the soil in 1 acre.
Mix 50 – 100 gm formulation per plant in sufficient quantity of well-decomposed farm yard manure/vermi compost/field soil and apply the mixture in effective root zone of fruit tree. The dosage will change depending upon the age of the crop.
Store in a cool and dry place.