Chaarvi Shadenet provides the best shade nets which are long-lasting, waterproof and Let us now look at the benefits of shade nets:
• Protection against pests and diseases. The pests destroy the plants making it unsuitable for human use. Many diseases like blight, citrus canker, leaf spot, and rice blast are prevented with the installation of these nets.
• Many medicinal plants, flowering plants, vegetables, spices, and even fruits can be cultivated inside the shade nets.
• Light, humidity, temperature and CO2 levels can be controlled with the help of these nets.
• Prevents excessive drying of the agricultural products.
• Shade nets provide cooling via transpiration. It also controls humidity and makes the ambiance suitable inside the nets for plant growth and development. It is one of the most important benefits of shade nets.
• Their installation is very easy and no wielding is required at site. It is very cost effective and durable.
• Since shade nets are made up of high-density polyethylene it protects the crops from excessive UV radiation.
• The HDPE shade cloth can prevent the effect of sprays, detergent and chemicals.
• It helps in the protection of plants, pets, livestock and many more.
• Physical protection from bats, storm, hails, insects and even crows.
There are many colors that are available for shade nets. Let us discuss the significance of each color